Monday, November 16, 2009

Kids and things

I have been really lazy with the blogging lately. I wish I had time to sit down everyday and just jot down a few things but I just don't. (Damn that facebook)

Just wanted to share a few things:

Seth counted to 100 for the first time the other day. He counted out loud and I only had to help him with 30 and 50. I was so proud.

Ryker surprised us the other day with how observant he really is. We pulled up to Erika's house to drop of the kids for a few hours and Ryker says from the back of the van, "Oh, they got a new door." Upon Erika opening the door I asked her if she got a new door. She replied, "No. I just painted it but I didn't think anyone would notice." I set the record straight that I did not notice but that it was Ryker that pointed it out. We couldn't believe that he would notice something as small as a door simply being a different color.

Kamryn still doesn't have any teeth. I thought for sure she would cut some while we were on vacation because they were right at the top but now it looks like they have gone down. Why???


No comments:

Post a Comment