Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy New Year!

By the way, Happy New Year. 2009 was shit balls for us. We did a lot of fun things but we also had what seemed like everything go wrong. Now we are in debt up to our eyeballs (40k on cc's) and I am working (boo) but it is what it is. I hope 2010 is a little better.
I did not make any resolutions except to stick to our budget but I had made that a goal back in December when Joe and I reviewed our budget and realized that we need to tighten the reigns or we will find ourselves in an even worse position than we are already in.

I hope for Ryker that he has a little better year. He has been sick since September. Ear infections, fevers, swollen glands, etc...It is always a "virus" according to the doctors. He has been on antibiotics once a month since September as well. He just finished up his last batch and seems to be doing better but if he gets sick again it is off to the witch doctor we go.

I am now 15 weeks pregnant. So that is something promising for 2010. A new baby due to arrive in July. That will be awesome. I hope it is a girl but there is nothing I can do to determine that. I will find out what I am having on Feb 16th.

I wish everyone a happy new year and hope the best for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment