Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I used to love summer

I have always been a summer lover.  The hotter the better.  I love laying in the sunshine and going to the pool.  I could spend all day working in my yard and soaking up the sun but this summer was very different.
After I had Kam it seems as if my body opened all of it's sweat valves.  This summer was just way too hot.  I barely spent any time outside and only golfed one time.  It took all I had in me to set up the kids pool just so I could lay in it and cool off.  I feel like I was sweating all day and all night.  And if you know me you will know that sweating and I are not friends.  I hate the feeling of perspiration, I hate that my skin gets all flushed, and most importantly I feel like it contributes to my acne.  (My skin looked shitty all summer too!)
I had the air conditioning turned to about 72 all summer and I would still sweat in the house.  I would take a shower just to wash off and then I would start sweating again as I was getting dressed.  It was absolutely frustrating.  Stupid hormones.

Now I guess I love fall.  Man it has been great with highs of only 75 degrees.  Maybe I should look forward to winter and just become one of "those people"!

No comments:

Post a Comment