Friday, September 11, 2009

New job

It is hard to have started a job.  On 3 occasions now I have made plans and then have had to cancel them as I have realized that I have a job that I have to go to.  (Sorry Michael, I won't be making it to your BBQ unless the post office decides to let me have a Saturday off.)
However, tonight was the first night I found myself actually looking forward to going to work.  Mail is funny.  The things people write and the stupid things people do.  I will admit that time goes by fast and I don't get bored.  I'll take the pay too.  It's not that bad having a job.  I am sure that December will suck and I am not looking forward to that but my goal is to have all Christmas shopping done so I can just focus on enjoying the holidays while working my ass off!
I am glad that it is really easy and I am pretty good at it.  (I am not bragging, an idiot could do this job)  Since I am just a step above an idiot I suspect I will be there for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment