Monday, September 7, 2009

Pure honesty of children

I am telling this story simply for memory sake and to make you laugh.  Some of you have heard this before and if you have, read it again because it will still make you laugh.

This story dates back to last summer when I was pregnant with Kamryn and I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day.  Seth came in to the bathroom as he usually does while I am getting ready and was sitting on the toilet chatting with me.  He mentioned that my belly was getting huge.  I explained to him that when there is a baby growing in mommy's tummy her belly gets bigger and bigger.  I further explained that it will continue to grow because Kamryn was inside and she was growing bigger and bigger.  Seth looked at me with a puzzled look on his face and then frankly asked, "Mom, are you growing a baby in your butt too?"
I about died laughing and at the same time was completely mortified.

No comments:

Post a Comment