Wednesday, March 31, 2010

12 years and counting

On 3/27 Joe and I celebrated 12 years of marriage. We were in San Francisco on vacation and spent the day in San Jose and the evening at The Stinking Rose in San Francisco. (Thanks to Cassie from Coit for the awesome restaurant suggestion.) We had a wonderful weekend celebrating each other's company. Our weekend was filled with great conversation and silly games that kept us laughing. We had the most wonderful time.
It was great to realize that even after 12 years we could have fun just like when we were first dating. We were reminded that it was at the Coit convention a little over 12 years ago in Orlando that Joe proposed. I guess I was in such a bliss that I didn't even realize Joe was traveling to Orlando for work. I guess I thought it was just our vacation!
I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Beautiful weather, good food, and sharing it all with my honey. Thanks babe!
Looking forward to many years more.

No comments:

Post a Comment